Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry been so long

I know I haven't blogged in a while for Cali, but our lives have been too busy between her first birthday, the holidays, and my work. But...I will be uploading some links to albums and videos for you to enjoy.

Let me catch you up on the latest and greatest.

Cali still isn't walking, but Mark and I have basically enlisted her into walking bootcamp. We practice with her every evening, hoping to get her confidence up. At this point, it's not a lack of ability, it's a lack of confidence.

She's becoming a picky eater. She likes some chicken, but not all chicken. She likes some hamburger, but not all hamburger. The items she likes no matter what - beans, cheese, green enchiladas, and cheerios. So, she like most people - she likes mexican food.

She's discovered her smile or teeth. So, we will catch her smiling in the mirror - a little fake smile to catch a glimpse in the mirror of her pearly whites. However, she is now using this charming little smile to gain the attention of others.

She says hi to everyone and everything - people, dogs, plants, cars.

Her sign language has gotten really good - more, eat, drink, all gone. She has shaking the head for "no" down. And she's made up her own sign for "night, night" or going to bed.

She loves to DANCE DANCE DANCE. She shakes her little booty to any kind of music, even to a commercial. She will stop what she is doing and dance to the commercial. She gets distracted by sprint commercials. I don't know if its the music or the action, but she likes to watch them...enchanting.

Oh - and she hates shoes. Doesn't want to wear them, will definitely try to take them off.

That's all I can think of right now. I promise in 2010 - I will try to get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck