Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Funny Story

Cali has said some of the funniest things since Ranon was born and I must put them in her blog before I forget.

The first:

When Ranon was about 2 and half months old we were trying to get him to take a bottle. So, we religiously were giving him one every day, even if no milk was stored - I would pump. One day, I needed to pump quickly in order to give him a bottle. I handed Ranon to Mark in a bit of a panic and I said, "Sorry, this is gonna be tough. I'll go as fast as I can." Cali then says, "Mom. Calm down. It's easy" and then she thoughtfully paused, "You just pour it in a cup."

So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck