I know its been a while, but they cut off blogging from work (I know I shouldn't be blogging from there anyway - it was so convenient). So, we've had a few funny things happen to us at Grocery stores.
Trader Joes
I went to Trader Joes and Cali was asleep by the time we got there. So, I pulled her out of her car seat, thinking she would wake up. Nope! I shopped with Cali in one arm and groceries in the other. It was really cute, but difficult because my arm was getting tired. She's dead weight when she sleeps.
Vons
I have to bring cheerios with me when we go shopping. I don't know if Cali just gets hungry looking at all the food, but she must have cheerios. It wouldn't be a problem, but she loves to tell the world how much she likes them. So, all around the store, you will her YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM! But the cheerios certainly came in handy one day, when I was picking Nectarines. The poor girl was shaking with excitement thinking she was going to get one and was quite dissappointed when I put them in the cart. Cheerios came to the rescue!
Stater Bros.
This day we went on a family shopping trip. Stater Bros. was having a great sale (checked the circular).So, as a family we journeyed there. I was picking plums, Mark got distracted by flowers, and Cali ....well.... decided to eat an apricot. We still aren't sure how she got it. She was near the apricots, but she would have needed to really lean over to get one. I turned to put the plums in the basket and saw Cali attacking the little apricot.
She's so funny :)

No comments:
Post a Comment