This past week, I’ve been catching up on sleep because the week before I was a really good mom. :) Starting on Monday, March 1st at 2:30am I was awoken by a screaming, crying, puking baby. I then tried to nurse the baby girl back to health over a course of week, while also nursing a husband back who puked all night Wednesday. The end of the week finished up with a final strong puke on Saturday, March 6th and a trip to urgent care (which was an adventure all in itself) on Sunday, March 7th.
So, my determination is (and maybe you can relate) – you know you’re a good mom when… 1. you let your child puke in your hands 2. you sleep on the hard uncomfortable floor next to your child so you can hear if they are going to puke 3. you know the sound your child’s stomach makes before it pukes 4. you hold and comfort your child even though you know the chances are you are going to be puked on…and then they do…they puke on you, but you love them anyway
No comments:
Post a Comment