Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toddler BED!!!

So, it’s 11:00pm and Mark and I just finished toddler proofing Cali’s room.  She had escaped this morning out the crib.  She’s a climber and finally figured out how to climb out of her crib.  So, tonight, we dropped the bed and put up the railing.  We moved everything around, cleared shelves, hid harmful items.  Bought her a real cool night light with a lady bug flash light that she’s in love with.  Then I had to teach her how to climb in and out of bed safely.  I know the point is to keep her in her bed.  I’m such a worried mommy, I want to make sure if she does want to get out of bed that she can do so as safely as possible.  At first, she just kept standing up in bed and they just gave me a heart attack every time.  I have a few pics below of our exciting evening.  You will also see that while we were trying prepare everything.  Cali decided to pull all of the diapers out the bag.

P1010076

P1010079

P1010082

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck