So, Cali is just a little over 18 months and I thought I better jot down some of the funny things she says and does.
Her vocabulary is limited, but consistent:
Dog – Daw and every once in a while we’ll get a delayed hard G
Car – Caw
Rock – Ogck
Help – Ap
Zeus – Oos
Fox – Oxs
Yes – Isth
Fish – thhhhh
And she makes animal noises – her monkey is pretty spot on, her dog is “ber ber ber” and her frog is “bera bera bera” and she opens and closes her mouth like a fish.
Unfortunately, its hard to get her to do any of this on camera because she gets so distracted by the camera, she doesn’t perform her tricks. :)
Anyhow, she exhausting but a blast, she climbs and is just as curious as a monkey. I Love her. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment