Today was an unusual day to note. Mark worked today, so it was just a Mommy and Cali day. It started with Cali biting my thigh because I was taking too long to make her breakfast. It really hurt. She really bit down. I did find myself laughing.
Then we played and built a tower out of her blocks, practiced her color and shape for the week, and watched Coraline that fascinated her and scared her a little.Then we got ready for Bekka’s gallery opening! We went to dinner at a restaurant we used to be a regular at and the waitress was excited to see Cali.'
And then we went to the opening! Oh wait! There was no opening – I had the date wrong. So, we watched Cali wander around for a bit and she had a blast. There were a lot of plants and a little wall she could sit on. There were no people, it was just our little family on a patio. All in all it was an unusual, but WONDERFUL day.

No comments:
Post a Comment