Cali is changing daily, so quickly its hard to keep up. Especially, with all the stuff that I've been having to deal with and finish before Ranon gets here. However, before I forget, I want to note some of the funny things that she does.
She loves to make up her own words. Everything is close, but not quite there.
For instance, Ranon which we have broken down into the two easy syllables. RA - NON. She always says "Randon." Without fail. We can say "Ra" and she repeats no problem. "Non" she repeats. Put it all together RANDON.
Recently we went to Sea World. Cali loved every minute of it. Especially, Shamu or as she calls her "Shampu." And now tells Mark and I that we are saying it wrong and breaks the word down for us, SHAM-PUUUUU!!!
Yesterday, she wanted a Slemon.
I love all of her words and completely cherish them as she slowly begins to say the right thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment