Wednesday, September 4, 2013
First Day of Pre-K
Cali starts her first day of Pre-K today and we are soooo excited. She has been waiting for this day for such a long time. Learning is one of her most favorite things to do and I think she is most excited about having a teacher. The opportunity to make some friends is also one of the highlights.
But, she is a little confused on how getting older and "bigger" relates to going to school.
Last night she asked me, "Mom, how can I go to school tomorrow if I'm not bigger? I don't feel any bigger than yesterday. Do you think I will get bigger tomorrow?"
Cali is so sweet and today she's gets to share that sweetness with others. Praying she doesn't encounter mean girls already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!
Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck

No comments:
Post a Comment