Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 23, 2013

What Would Jesus Do?

Going to church has not been an easy task and my Catholic guilt gets to me about that. But I know that I've been raising my children right with teaching that fall in line with my Catholic beliefs. For instance, every night we say the Our Father and for almost a year now, we tag on "Thank you God for..." and you thank God for anything. Each person says what they are thankful for and items have ranged from toilets to our family to God himself. Well, one particular day we had a wonderful day at Knott's Berry Farm, but of course with the usual drama - people walking too slow, cutting in line, not getting the airplane we wanted. Well that night, we said our prayers and it was Cali's turn to say what she was thankful for. She was thankful for the wonderful day at Knott's Berry Farm and with a turned scrunched up nose, she says, "And that boy that cut in front of me in line." And I asked, "Oh, why are you praying for him." And Cali responded, "Well, God made him too, didn't he." Awww----My little girl. I had been angry at a few people too over the past year and I've prayed for them as Jesus had taught me to do. Well, I guess my Cali learned that lesson to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck