At 5 months, Cali has a little personality. She has a “fake” cry when she wants to be held. She also has a “fake” laugh. I’m not completely sure of its purpose, I think it’s to see if we will laugh or smile. She’s very curious now and is constantly trying to figure out what things are. If I’m holding a cup, she wants to hold the cup. If I’m holding the remote, she wants to hold the remote. She twists around a lot when we are changing her, so she can look around and see what else there is to see.
She can almost sit up on her own, but she still falls over eventually. She likes to sit on her own though, I think she enjoys the independence. If she could walk, she would. She is constantly trying to get out of our arms, so she can do her own exploration.
Things she likes:
Sparkabilities Video
Bright Start Jumper Toy
When mommy sings any song
When daddy makes snoring noises
Kisses
Tickling
Feet
Hands
Rice Cereal
Baths – more playing with bath toys then actually bathing
Baby in the mirror
Mommy in the mirror
Daddy in the mirror
Fox and Zeus Playing
Zeus kisses (I try to stop him, but he still sneaks them in)
Rainforest Crib Toy
Tiger toy on the high chair
The remote control
Beer and Soda Cans
TALKING!
She doesn’t like:
Poopy diapers
Wet diapers
Loud noises
Dogs barking
Toilet flushing
Being strapped into the high chair

No comments:
Post a Comment