Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Not So Fun Morning

This morning was the same it has always been - feed Cali, play a little, put to bed, binky in mouth, turn on rainforest and head on out. Except for this morning, as I was saying good bye to Mark - my loving dog, Zeus, decides he's going to alert the home of some invisible intrusion.

So, Zeus (who has decided to make his post at the bottom of the stairs) barks loudly for everyone to here. Not a normal little bark, but a loud "frightening" bark. And then the crying began.

I calmed down Cali put her back to sleep - binky - rainforest. And she was good. I went to finish up in the kitchen. As I'm about to leave the house - CRYING!!!

Not just the "pick me up" cry, but a terrified cry with tears. DAMN IT ZEUS!!! So, it took another 10 minutes after that to calm her down. When she was all calm, she went to bed with Mark.

As I said good-bye to both, again! Tears welled up in her eyes. So sad – unfortunately I had to leave. But it was good to know she was with her daddy. 

As of 10:00am this morning, she was still sleeping – I guess all the crying took a lot out of her. Mark had to force her to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck