Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Eating, Playing, and Sleeping

In the world of Cali, so much changes in a week.

Cali holds her bottle all by herself, "two hands," is what we tell her when we give her the bottle. She is really able to chew and swallow now, so eating cereal goes much faster. She gets so excited that she grabs the spoon and tries to feed herself. It's a tug of war making sure she does not shove the spoon down her throat. On Sunday, she will be trying banana!!! Yummm!!!!

Cali now plays on her own in the morning when she is in bed. Mark and I woke up Sunday to Cali talking and cooing to her little monkey doll and elephant toy. She loves to play with all of her toys and not toys. We had fun with a bunch of clothing yesterday. She loved all the textiles. She loves to be lifted up in the air, up and down...up and down...left and right...left and right.... She's also a big fan of me blowing on her face! How easy it is to entertain her, now :)

Sleeping all through the night. I think its real. She slept the whole night through this past weekend and last night. I got a full 8 hours. Is it possible? I think so. I'm so grateful for the rest, but I wake up like any paranoid mommy and listen to the monitor for breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck