Oh Yes! Cali slept through the night. I don't think this is going to be an every night thing, yet. But last night, she went to bed at 9:00pm and woke up to eat at 6:00am. What???
I woke up this morning to the sounds of her playing with the Rainforest toy. And I thought, what time is it? She started to fuss a little bit. So, I figured it must be 3:00am - that's her usual feeding. There are so many times that I wake up in the morning to feed her and pray that its 3:00am because I honestly need a few more hours. But I looked over to the window and there was a little light coming through. Is it 4:00? 4:30?
I got up and thought...hmmm...I'm not that tired. Weird. Finally, looked at the clock...6:00 AM!!!!! What? She slept through the night? AWESOME!! Like I said before, I don't know if this is going to be her new sleeping pattern. It would sure be nice if it was. I'm just going to relish this morning. It feels great to be functioning with a full nights rest. What a difference consecutive sleep makes. I haven't slept a full uninterrupted 8 hours, since before she was born. August? September?

No comments:
Post a Comment