Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cali's New Blog

Cali has a new blog. Thanks for the idea Shannon and Sonje. Cali also has a myspace, but it’s incredibly difficult to update on my computer and the “Grandmas” don’t have access to myspace. A blog, will be much easier now. I can create an album in Picasa. The Grandmas can download and print photos until their little hearts content. The Grandmas can get updated about Cali just through the website and constantly be connected to their new grand baby. Yay!

I love you both Ba-Chan and Grandma Barbie. I’m just trying to make this easier for the both of you.

My plan is by the end of the week to have a few albums ready for the blog and start blogging on a regular basis. This is hopefully a bit easier for everyone. I will try to keep the myspace updated when I can, but like I said, its no easy task on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy

The FAMOUS Rainforest Toy
Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother - Thank You Aunt Mary and Monica!

Waiting

Waiting
Waiting for the Tow Truck